Purpose : Quick, Convenient, Secure & Safe Way To Hold Equity
Being a registered DP of NSDL (DP ID: IN303997), MAASHITLA offers risk free and prompt depository services. MAASHITLA specialises in opening all kinds of demat accounts including Foreign Demat Accounts, Escrow Accounts, Unclaimed Suspense Accounts etc.
Basic Depository Services
Demat is a quick, convenient, secure and safer way of holding securities in electronic (dematerialization) form instead of paper form. In Depository System, securities such as shares, debentures, bonds, commercial papers, units etc. are held in electronic form by the Depository.
Investors can avail following depository services by opening a demat Account with DP:
Conversion into electronic form of securities in physical form.
Conversion to physical form of securities held in demat account.
Clients can pledge securities in electronic mode in favour of the any person.
Non cash benefits- bonus, rights etc are directly credited into demat account.
Transfer of Securities
Easy transfer of securities from one demat account to another demat account.
Benefits Of Depository Services
- Elimination of risks of loss / theft / mutilation / forgery.
- Immediate transfer of securities with very nominal stamp duty on transfer and easy nomination facility.
- Less paper work, no odd lot problem, even one share can be transferred.
- Change in address with DP gets registered with companies in which investor holds securities electronically.
- Automatic credit of shares arising out of bonus, split, consolidation, merger etc.
- Holding investments in equity and debt instruments in a single account.
- Fastest Demat account opening especially in corporate demat accounts.
- Access and view Information and Demat statements online – 24×7.
- Complete hand holding in opening Foreign Demat accounts, trust accounts.
- 100% on hand support for executing Pledge Transactions.
- Competitive transaction charges and statement on demand for free.
- Instant credit of non-cash benefits like Bonus and Rights.
- Efficient and fastest dematerialization, rematerialization.
- Wide branch network across the country.
You can cast your e-vote on resolutions passed by companies during various meetings through this link https://eservices.nsdl.com
Procedure for Account Opening
- Procure Account Opening Kit and KYC Form for Demat from registered office of the company.
- Fill and sign the form completely as per instructions mentioned in the form.
- Submit the filled and signed complete form in hard copy along with supporting documents for KYC to the registered office of the company. (Note: Kindly bring original POI and POA for verification).
- Maashitla® will punch KYC request to the respective KYC and CKYC agencies.
- On successful completion of KYC and CKYC of the account holder, the Demat Account will be opened with NSDL.
- Client will receive soft copy of Client Master Report on registered email.